A grand opening ceremony complete with fireworks is being held Thursday night as the kick-off for this year’s Wayne County Lightfest, the Midwest’s largest and longest drive-through light show.
It’s definitely cold enough to be winter, and now there’s another sign that Christmas is right around the corner: the Wayne County Lightfest is just one week away.
The switch on the 2010 Wayne County Parks Lightfest will be flipped on this week.
Enjoy the great outdoors at one of these great spots in and around Detroit. Our list of the best places to get outside includes Kensington Metro Park, the Detroit Riverfront, Hines Drive, Bishop Park and the DTE Energy Music Theater.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013