Six automakers are recalling nearly 3.4 million older-model vehicles worldwide in a massive effort to fix defective air bags made by the same company.
One supplier made airbags for Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mazda
Honda’s Acura brand is recalling 76,000 TSX sedans in 22 cold-weather states, including Michigan.
Honda is recalling nearly 250,000 vehicles worldwide for brakes that can suddenly kick in even when the driver isn’t braking.
Toyota Prius has been named by Consumer Reports as the best overall value for the automotive dollar in its annual Best New-Car Value analysis.
The accident happened around 3 a.m. Sunday morning, when the man lost control of his Honda on I-75 near McNichols– and hit the median wall.
The federal government investigating possible problems in both the 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe and the Honda Pilot SUV.
With college football and the NFL season on the horizon, fans will soon be flocking to stadiums around the country to not only cheer for their favorite team, but to pre-game party in the parking lot.
Honda is recalling 172,200 small SUVs and cars in the U.S. because the doors may not close.
Honda says it plans to make North America the centerpiece of its global product efforts.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013