This news story seemed like a “Saturday Night Live” skit, but it really happened. Apparently there is an outbreak of horse herpes going around the U.S. right now.
Western Michigan authorities say a man who suspected his wife of cheating on him with a stable owner used a knife to kill two horses.
Two people face animal cruelty charges after Hillsdale County authorities seized 16 malnourished horses from farms in Pittsford and Jefferson townships.
More cases of Eastern equine encephalitis have been reported in horses in Michigan. The Michigan Department of Agriculture tells the Kalamazoo Gazette that through Thursday there have been 130 cases so far this year. Officials […]
Authorities say 13 horses, including some that were emaciated, have been confiscated from an Oakland County farm.
Two horses running out of control trampled children collecting candy and other onlookers along a Fourth of July parade route in a small Mississippi River town in eastern Iowa on Sunday.
1900′s proto-environmentalists hailed the Horseless Carriage as a bringer of cleaner city air.
The Ticket Chicks hung out with horse racing fans at Northville Downs. While there they gave away 97.1 The Ticket gear and other great prizes.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013