Hospice of Michigan
Hospice of Michigan Wednesday unveiled a mobile app that will allow family and friends of patients to stay better connected to the care teams of their loved one in hospice care — no matter where they live.
While the Detroit Tigers wouldn’t mind paying tribute to the late Ernie Harwell with a World Series title this year, a different type of ceremony will honor the legendary broadcaster this weekend.
On Saturday, June 11, Hospice of Michigan will host its second annual 5K run called “Race and Remember.”
Hospice of Michigan is now offering a complete online tool kit allowing individuals and families to take control of end-of-life decision making and planning.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013