Fireworks May Be To Blame For Shelby Township House FireNo injuries were reported, but about half the house was left a ruin.
Elderly Man Dies In Pontiac 'Hoarder House' FireFire crews had a hard time putting out the flames due to a large amount of stuff packed inside the home.
Century-Old Home Burns To The Ground On Detroit's East SideAuthorities are investigating a house fire in an east side Detroit neighborhood that might have been started deliberately.
2 Firefighters Injured Fighting West Side Detroit House FireSeveral people were inside the home when the fire broke out Tuesday.
Firefighter Injured While Battling Blaze In Warren; Space Heater Likely To BlameThe occupants were able to escape, but the fire left extensive damage to their home.
Arson Suspected In Macomb Township House FiresFire investigators learned that there had been a previous house fire at the same home in September 2015.
Stopped Train Delays Response To House Fire For 20 MinutesResidents of a southeastern Michigan community are upset after stopped train delayed crews from responding to a fire.
Firefighter Injured Battling Blaze On Detroit's West SideOfficials tell WWJ the firefighter was on a stairway when it collapsed.
Novi Restaurant Owner, Wife Arraigned On Federal Charges Of Harboring ImmigrantsA teenager and four young men from Mexico died Jan. 31 during the fire in the basement of the couple's Novi home. The fire may have been started by a cigarette.
Owner Of Novi Home Where 5 Undocumented Immigrants Died Indicted By Grand JuryA teenager and four young men from Mexico died Jan. 31 during the fire in the basement of Tam's Novi home. The fire may have been started by a cigarette.
Novi Restaurant Owner Accused Of Harboring Illegal Immigrants Released On BondA teenager and four young men from Mexico died in a fire at his home.
Novi Restaurant Owner, Wife Charged With Harboring Undocumented ImmigrantsAccording to the complaint, employment and financial records for Kim’s Garden revealed no indication that the five individuals were legally employed at the restaurant.