Struggling Michigan military service members and veterans could be eligible for financial assistance.
The CEO of the Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan believes it is.
Time is almost up for thousands of eligible Michigan homeowners to get their piece of a $25 billion national foreclosure settlement.
State authorities are accusing a Detroit-area man of fleecing people out of $800,000 by posing as someone who could modify their mortgages.
Looking to buy a home this spring? It could be a tough prospect.
Instead of letting them go to waste in the foreclosure crisis, Habitat Oakland and partners will rehabilitate 6 vacant homes in Southfield for families who could not otherwise afford their own.
Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson said the number of foreclosed homes is just under 1,100 — about half of what it was this time last year.
WWJ and FOX 2 Detroit’s Murray Feldman reports on the housing crisis has taught home owner to take a closer look at their mortgage.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013