Hudsonville Ice Cream
With Pure Michigan Caramel Apple ice cream becoming a new household favorite, Hudsonville Ice Cream and Pure Michigan are asking fans to submit their ideas for Pure Michigan’s next official ice cream flavor.
Tigers catcher Alex Avila was out and about in Detroit on Wednesday morning providing ice cream for free to patrons walking around the city.
Baseball fans and ice cream lovers are all invited to a free downtown ice cream social that will bring two Michigan favorites together.
A busy day at Eastern Market Saturday with lots of free events, including an ice cream giveaway to celebrate the Cooking Channel’s first birthday.
Hudsonville Ice Cream started when a group of local farmers who were looking for a better way to sell their dairy products banded together to form a new co-op. They chose a location on Chicago Drive in Hudsonville, Michigan, and in 1895 the Hudsonville Creamery was born.
WWJ Newsradio’s Marie Osborne profiles the Hudsonville Ice Cream Company.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013