Hurley Medical Center
Documents show a Michigan hospital agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money as part of a settlement following an accusation that it granted a man’s request that no black nurses care for his newborn.
Scribe is an ancient word, having its roots in the occupation of making handwritten copies before the invention of printing. But Kettering University and Hurley Medical Center in Flint have fast-forwarded the word into the 21st Century technology.
Hurley Medical Center will co-host an open house for high school students called “Co-op Is The Best Medicine” with Kettering University on Monday, March 4, from 6 to 8 p.m.
An African-American nurse claims a Michigan hospital agreed to a white man’s request that no black nurses would care for his newborn.
Flint’s Hurley Medical Center has rolled out a new Web site to match the efforts of its Asthma Disease Managers, who go to health fairs, schools, churches and synagogues, doctors’ offices, and community centers to teach people how to control, and prevent, asthma.
The proposed plate, which would require legislative approval, was on display Monday while Johnson was at Hurley Medical Center.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013