“Those videos were all theatrics, going out in the woods with guns, we hunt, we’re survivalists,” Tina Stone said.
A judge has dismissed the key charges against members of a Michigan-based militia who were accused of plotting war against the government.
Federal prosecutors are defending the criminal case brought against seven members of a Michigan-based militia as a judge considers whether any charges should be dismissed.
Federal prosecutors have rested their case against seven members of a Michigan-based militia charged with plotting to wage war against the government.
Defense lawyers at the trial of seven militia members introduced an email by an FBI agent who talks about using an undercover agent to “nail them.”
In a conversation secretly recorded by an informant, the leader of a Michigan militia said he would kill police officers and their family members in an attempt to start an insurrection against the U.S. government.
Defense lawyers at the trial of seven members of a Michigan-based militia say federal authorities greatly overreached by charging them with conspiring to overthrow the government.
The seven members on trail are facing life in prison if convicted of the most serious charges in the case.
A jury is expected to be seated, this morning, with opening statements to follow in federal court in Detroit, as the Hutaree militia face terrorism charges.
Another potential juror had much to share. She said she had burned down her ex-husband’s house in 1994 and was given probation. “I’m not a bad person…”
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013