A faulty switch can stop the brake lights from illuminating when drivers press on the pedal, federal officials say.
The Covisint business of Compuware Corp. (Nasdaq: CPWR) announced Tuesday that Hyundai Motor America will use the Covisint cloud engagement platform to deliver an “ownership experience” for its consumers across web properties, mobile devices and within the vehicle.
The 2013 model year is shaping up to be a pivotal moment for the automotive industry, with over 30 all-new vehicles arriving in showrooms.
The Environmental Protection Agency says Hyundai and Kia have been overstating the gas mileage on most of their models from the past three years.
The federal government investigating possible problems in both the 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe and the Honda Pilot SUV.
Hyundai is recalling some Santa Fe SUVs and Sonata sedans because of problems with their air bags.
The economy is at a near-standstill and gas prices are through the roof, but regardless of financial constraints or economic hardships, the simple fact remains that car shoppers want their new ride to be cool.
Hyundai North America CEO John Krafcik is raising some concerns about rising incentives.
An overnight storm knocked down a live power line on top of 8 Hyundais, and burned them to a crisp.
Michigan Economic Development Corp. officials announce that an Indian company will begin building auto parts in Detroit, and Hyundia will expand its auto testing labs south of Ann Arbor.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013