Michigan State Police are now saying there were a total of 43 vehicles involved in 12 separate crashes over a mile-long stretch of I-75 last week.
A 54-year-old Allen Park man has been identified as one of three people killed in a series of crashes Thursday during a blinding snow squall on I-75.
At least three people, including two children, were killed in a 30-vehicle pileup along I-75.
Fog may have been the culprit behind an accident along I-75 Tuesday that left a truck driver seriously injured.
A 26-year-old Toledo man was killed in a head-on, wrong-way crash that also injured a Michigan man on I-75 near the state border.
Michigan State Police say a 53-year-old man was killed in a rollover crash on I-75 Downriver.
Some young Southfield students were on their way to a football tournament when their bus collided with an overturned tanker laying along I-75 in Monroe County.
Authorities say they arrested a 71-year-old man who reportedly drove about 13 miles into oncoming traffic on I-75 in Michigan before being stopped.
It could have been an utter disaster, but after a morning of dodging traffic, a cow is now safe and sound and off the freeway.
Afternoon commuters are riding the brakes on I-696 Monday, as a multi-vehicle accident has led to a multi-mile backup.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013