Alcohol is a suspected factor in the incident, police said, adding neither was wearing a seatbelt.
Two 19-year-old women are dead following a head-on crash involving a semi-truck on Interstate 94 in southwestern Michigan.
Police are investigating after a woman died in a rollover accident along westbound I-94 near Ypsilanti.
Heavy rain continued overnight and into the morning Thursday, causing several crashes and traffic backups on metro Detroit freeways.
Police were forced to close a stretch of I-94 on Detroit’s east side Thursday morning after a fatal hit-and-run accident.
Kapsch TrafficCom North America, part of Kapsch TrafficCom Group, has been selected by HNTB and the Michigan Department of Transportation to deliver a Truck Parking Connected-Vehicle System at five sites along the I-94 corridor in Michigan.
State police say the 43-year-old victim stopped his car on I-94 near Little Mack after hitting the guard rail.
Crews will begin replacing the Van Dyke Avenue (M-53) bridge over I-94 in early March, according to the Michigan Department of Transportation.
A 28-year-old Ypsilanti man scheduled to testify in a Detroit freeway shooting case has been killed.
Police were forced to close eastbound I-94 in St. Clair Shores Tuesday morning after a semi-truck overturned.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013