At least 104 cases of whooping cough have been reported so far this year in Washtenaw County. That’s compared with 28 cases all of last year.
Thirteen employees at a West Michigan medical supply manufacturing business who were having trouble breathing were taken to a hospital for treatment and later released, officials said Wednesday.
Annapolis High School in Dearborn Height’s District #7 will be closed Friday after dozens of students became sick.
A Minnesota woman who caused a health scare aboard a Delta Airlines flight from Detroit to Chicago says it was all a misunderstanding over bug bites.
Wayne County Public Health officials have confirmed that norovirus was responsible for sickening as many as 100 players and other attendees at a youth state hockey tournament in Taylor.
A Michigan State University student says she was hospitalized for three days after eating a sandwich with sprouts from an area sub shop.
Health officials say about 30 kids playing in a youth hockey tournament at the Sportsplex facility on Telegraph Road became sick over the past 24 hours.
Multiple students became ill at a Livonia Middle School, where fire officials say there were slightly elevated levels of carbon dioxide.
A new study takes a microscope to some of the most germ-riddled places that we encounter each day.
A Michigan man who once worked on the Soo Locks is suing his former employers, alleging that he suffered a debilitating illness from on-the-job exposure to pigeon droppings.