Michigan drivers may no longer be let off the hook if child passengers aren’t in a safety seat.
Consumers are being warned to inspect their Fisher-Price Newborn Rock ‘N Play Sleepers after the company issued a voluntary recall due to risk of exposure to mold for infants who use them.
Carr said there are five things parents should check to make sure their children are riding safely in their car seats.
A local study appearing in this week’s New England Journal of Medicine supports the use of whole-body hypothermia in full-term, oxygen-deprived newborns.
Detroit, which has an infant mortality rate of 16 deaths per live birth, is targeted in a new program aimed at preventing infant deaths.
A University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital researcher will lead a $21 million, large-scale, multicenter study investigating the effectiveness of body cooling treatment in infants and children who have had cardiac arrest — the […]
Race, place and ethnicity still play large roles in whether a baby is born prematurely or to a teenager or single mother in Michigan, according to a new report.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013