A new report from the Workforce Intelligence Network of Southeast Michigan finds that IT, health care, engineering, design and skilled trades positions are most in demand in the region’s labor market.
Chief Information Officer Brian Kelley explains why education is the cornerstone of his career.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
Succeeding in a web admin role in Detroit takes a strong education and diligence.
Midwest teens are wise beyond their years when considering their future careers, a new survey reveals.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and people
The University Research Corridor released a new report today that shows how the information and communication technology industry is a worthy educational investment, offers higher-paying jobs and has potential for more business growth in Michigan.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. Thursday issued two requests for proposals for programs to aid Michigan entrepreneurs in commercializing competitive edge technologies in fields that now include agricultural processing and information technology.
Comerica Bank has “graduated” another six IT interns from its longstanding program with the Detroit Public Schools Golightly Career and Technical Center. Comerica began its relationship with Golightly’s Academy of Finance 20 years ago, adding […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013