InfuSystem Holdings Inc., a national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the health care industry in the United States, reported its second consecutive quarter of profitability in the fourth quarter ending Dec. 31.
The latest personnel, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
InfuSystem Holdings Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), a provider of infusion pumps and related services for the health care industry in the United States, announced Monday that it has replaced and refinanced its $35 million bank facility with a new $36.5 million credit facility, in order to provide additional financial and operational flexibility.
InfuSystem Holdings Inc. said Friday it had formally amended the company’s stockholder rights plan to accelerate the final expiration date of the associated purchase rights issued in the plan, as previously announced on May 30.
Sean McDevitt has left InfuSystem Holdings Inc. (NYSE Amex: INFU) as CEO, after an agreement with shareholders representing 11.4 percent of the company’s stock was reached Tuesday.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013