Gov. Rick Snyder’s attempt for legislative approval of a new health insurance market in Michigan has been one-year odyssey — and it’s not over yet.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is closer to becoming a customer-owned nonprofit after the Republican-led Michigan House approved legislation Thursday.
The state Senate has again approved a proposal to end Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s tax-exempt status and transform it from a charitable trust to a customer-owned nonprofit.
A proposal that would end Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s tax-exempt status is making headway in Lansing, but not without critics trying to step in the path of the legislation to overhaul Michigan’s largest health insurer.
Gov. Rick Snyder and legislative leaders are still discussing whether to establish a state market where people without health insurance could shop for private policies.
A Michigan House panel is hearing testimony on a proposal that would end Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s tax-exempt status and transform the health insurer from a charitable trust to a customer-owned nonprofit.
U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow says Michigan’s cherry growers are getting new crop insurance options.
A rift among Michigan’s Republican lawmakers means Gov. Rick Snyder won’t get the House approval he wants Wednesday to start work on a website for purchasing health insurance that’s required under the federal health care law.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and his fellow Republicans could find themselves knee-deep in health care issues Thursday when lawmakers briefly return after a five-week break.
While the “Big Three” automakers compete heavily for domestic sales dollars, a new survey suggest they are very competitive overall when it comes to insurance premiums.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013