Mitt Romney’s apprentice salesman stepped on the stage last night and delivered his talking points, but little more. Throughout the night, Joe Biden delivered lesson after lesson to the ambitious young Congressman from Wisconsin.
Both candidates did what they had set out to do. Biden reached out to his base, and Ryan spoke to those who don’t like the direction the country is headed. Republicans are likely not happy that Ryan didn’t deliver the knock-out debate Mitt Romney did a week ago while Democrats are, as previously stated, ecstatic Biden didn’t have a bad night.
The sister of a former U.S. Marine imprisoned in Iran on espionage charges says she’s worried and shocked that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he’s not familiar with her brother’s case.
The family of Amir Hekmati, who was arrested while visiting his grandmothers in Iran in August 2011, held a news conference with the Council for Islamic-American Relations in which they appealed to Iran to release the ex-Marine.
Missed in all the controversy over Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark is Romney’s callous and downright dangerous remarks that a crisis sparked by Iran would be good for his election prospects.
The State Department says it’s relieved that Iran’s Supreme Court has overturned a death sentence against an Iranian-American ex-Marine but says U.S. officials “remain troubled” by his “lack of legal rights” and reports of his deteriorating health after a year behind bars.
It turns out Romney either lied to the American public or filed an incomplete and incompetent IRS return in 2010. W. Mitt Romney is hiding the document that reveals more information about the money he is hiding in financial institutions favored by despots, terrorists, drug dealers, money launderers and tax cheats.
At a news conference Tuesday, President Obama lashed out at Mitt Romney and the other GOP presidential candidates for “the casualness with which some of these folks talk about war,” saying their rhetoric on Iran reflects the fact that they “don’t have a lot of responsibilities.”
A letter Tuesday from the Council on American-Islamic Relations asks Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to spare the life of Amir Hekmati.
The family of an Iranian-American detained in Iran for four months on espionage charges says he’s not getting adequate legal representation.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013