The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
The Internal Revenue Service has a message for taxpayers eager to learn the status of their tax refund: Please don’t check the IRS website every five minutes — once a day is enough.
Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
So you’ve prepared your tax return and found that you owe. What should you do if you can’t pay?
Millions of people are getting a jump on filing their tax returns now that they have received their W-2s and 1099 forms. And for most, the incentive to get moving is to get that tax refund in their bank account as soon as possible.
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
Federal agents conducted a raid Wednesday at the home of a former Wayne County official and his wife, who is the daughter of Detroit’s interim Chief of Police.
A dispute over a postmark is costing a lawyer a $64,000 refund from the Internal Revenue Service.
It is time to end the tax exempt status of religious organizations that advocated for a partisan candidate.
If the GOP wants a candidate to “man up”, they should tell Mitt Romney to grow up and stop hiding his returns and stop disparaging working Americans for meeting their tax obligations while he dodges his.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013