Tia Skinner’s life sentence will be revisited because the U.S. Supreme Court banned mandatory no-parole sentences for teens convicted of murder. She was 17 at the time of the deadly attack.
A teen convicted of murdering her father and trying to kill her mother in a knife attack at their St. Clair County home says she regrets everything and blames her actions on a “bad temper.”
An 18-year-old woman convicted of murdering her father and trying to kill her mother in a knife attack has been sentenced to life in prison along with two young men convicted in the case.
A St. Clair County jury has found a 19-year-old man guilty of first-degree murder, attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder in the slaying of a Yale man and stabbing of his wife in their home.
An 18-year-old woman, her ex-boyfriend and his neighbor are due in a Port Huron courtroom Monday for a pre-trial hearing in a knife attack that left her father dead and her mother seriously wounded.
Seventeen-year-old Tia Marie Mitchell-Skinner of Yale has been ordered to stand trial for the murder of her father and the brutal stabbing of her mother.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013