The Detroit Lions have two free agents that the fans want back on the team in the 2012 season, Jeff Backus and Stephen Tulloch.
Left tackle Jeff Backus’ agent Pat Dye said he had a productive meeting with general manager Martin Mayhew and president Tom Lewand at the Combine.
There has been this angst among Lions fans whether they will be able to re-sign potential free agent defensive end Cliff Avril.
Lions’ Head Coach Jim Schwartz, appearing on today’s Karsch and Anderson show, answering a question about the struggles the offensive line.
Jeff Backus’ 163rd straight start will not be going on his career highlight reel – especially not the final drive in regulation.
The Detroit Lions activated left tackle Jeff Backus on Sunday and the 11-year veteran practiced with the team for the first time this season.
Detroit Lions left tackle Jeff Backus suffered a left pectoral injury during the lockout and might not be ready for the start of training camp, according to the Detroit Free Press.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013