Jimmy Fallon’s Blow Your Pants Off has been named winner for Best Comedy Album at the GRAMMYs. The Late Night host bested Kathy Griffin’s Seaman 1st Class, who has had five nominations over the years […]
I love parody songs even if they parody lame pop songs.
But the time of Letterman has passed, in my opinion, his jokes are stale and there is no real creativity on that show any longer.
Justin Timberlake has pulled out all the stops to promote his “Friends with Benefits” movie.
Jimmy Fallon may have moved up in the late night ranks after he put together a masterful Charlie Sheen parody. He looks like Sheen, sounds like Sheen, and turns tin cans into gold. I suspect […]
Click here to see the video
I am not a huge fan of The Jimmy Fallon Show, but Wednesday night
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013