The automaker plans to add 800 white-collar jobs over the next six months, in addition to 2,200 new jobs Ford already announced.
The company is looking to hire experienced sales managers, as well as full-and-part time sales associates for its stores in southeast Michigan.
At its annual meeting Friday, Ann Arbor Spark detailed 2012 successes and its strategic plan for the coming year.
The Wayne County Sheriff’s office is looking to fill some open positions.
“…I don’t think we give people in our own state enough credit,” said Gov. Rick Snyder, talking to WWJ at the Mackinac Policy Conference.
The rate was 8.8 percent in March and 8.5 percent in April 2012.
If you’re having a tough time getting interviews, or if you can’t get beyond Round 1 of the interview process, you need to rethink your job-search approach.
Get career advice from Senior VP of Talent Enhancement Amy Cell at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
Employers want to know that you are passionate about the field to which you are applying.
Nicole Wellman of NorthGate believes her education has been pivotal in her career advancement.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013