A key hearing has been rescheduled for a Grosse Pointe Park man accused of arranging his wife’s slaying.
WWJ’s Charlie Langton says prosecutors are expected to announce murder charges against Jane’s husband.
Handyman Joseph Gentz has been sentenced to a minimum of 17 years in prison in the murder of Grosse Pointe Park mother and marketing executive Jane Bashara.
Bob Bashara, the businessman convicted of plotting to kill a handyman charged with his wife’s slaying, has been moved to a different prison.
Handyman Joseph Gentz has pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the death of Grosse Pointe mother and marketing executive Jane Bashara.
After pleading guilty to soliciting the murder of the “handy man” accused of murdering his wife, Bob Bashara will reportedly begin his prison sentence isolated from other inmates.
A pre-trial hearing for Joseph Gentz, which was scheduled for Friday, has been postponed until Dec. 21.
Bob Bashara has been sentenced to 80 months to 20 years in prison for hiring a hit man to kill his former handyman.
Months after being charged, a Detroit-area handyman is returning to court for a key hearing in the death of a suburban marketing executive.
A Wayne County Judge has denied Bob Bashara’s request to have his $15 million bond lowered.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013