Attorney confirms Bob Bashara, a person of interest in his wife’s murder, has been arrested. But it isn’t for her murder.
Emerging reports suggest that criminal charges may be filed against Bob Bashara in the strangulation death of his 56-year-old wife, Jane, by the end of next week.
Some potentially key evidence in the murder investigation of a Grosse Pointe Park woman has disappeared.
Grosse Pointe Park police are reportedly searching the home of a woman who has been linked to Bob Bashara, named a person of interest in the murder of his wife, Jane.
An attorney for the husband of a slain Grosse Point Parke woman said the handyman charged in her death was under police scrutiny years ago for a similar strangulation situation.
The Grosse Pointe Park handyman who told police he’s the person who murdered Jane Bashara in January was formally charged in the case today.
The man who said he was hired to murder Grosse Pointe woman Jane Bashara has been arrested in connection with her death.
Grosse Pointe Park police Wednesday searched the home of Bob Bashara, a person of interest in the strangulation of his wife, Jane.
Attorney Susan Reed is now the court-appointed lawyer for Joseph Gentz, who told Grosse Pointe Park investigators he was paid to kill Jane Bashara.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013