A Detroit judge who bragged about a shirtless photo sent to women says he’s embarrassed by a “serious mistake.”
A federal judge has cleared the way for a hearing for a suburban Detroit judge accused of misusing about $130,000 in public funds and spending court money on personal expenses.
The Michigan Supreme Court has granted a request to suspend a Detroit-area judge accused of using public money as a personal slush fund.
Detroit Police are investigating the death of Judge George Chatman whose body was found Friday in a house on the city’s east side.
A judge has ruled that Robert Ficano needed the Wayne County Commission’s approval before cutting pay to union workers.
Of 138 people ordered to appear for a two-day show cause hearing to explain why they failed to appear for jury duty in Wayne County Circuit Court, just over fifty people responded on the first day.
A Jackson County Circuit Court judge had a few choice words of his own after a state prison inmate he sentenced uttered an obscene remark in his courtroom.
Perry Christy wants a federal judge to declare that he should be credited with buying the stock at a June 2004 price, plus any additional shares that would have piled up by reinvesting dividends.
One of the longest-serving federal judges, U.S. District Judge John Feikens, died Sunday at age 93.
A Midland County judge who told a lawyer, “screw you,” still is allowed to handle a criminal case involving the attorney’s client.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013