Police say a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student whose December death was ruled a homicide was found drowned in a bathtub.
A Monroe family is hoping a $10,000 reward will spur information in the murder of Julia Niswender — a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student whose body was found in December.
The family of a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student whose December death was ruled a homicide has established a scholarship fund in her memory.
An autopsy has determined that someone killed a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student, but the cause of her death remains unknown.
A pair of candlelight vigils were held Friday evening in memory of Julia Niswender, the Eastern Michigan University student who was found dead in her off-campus apartment on Tuesday night.
Two vigils are scheduled for Friday in the wake of the mysterious death this week of an Eastern Michigan University student.
Police say Julia Niswender, 23, was found dead at an off-campus apartment building, located across the street from a university police station in Ypsilanti.
Police are looking for tips after an EMU student was found dead in an off-campus apartment.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013