Kalamazoo Valley Community College
To be eligible for the $7,500 scholarship, applicants were required to be enrolled in the WTTA program, demonstrate a need for financial assistance, and show motivation, dedication and commitment to the program.
The Groves Center at Kalamazoo Valley Community College has developed its next fast track career academy, adding to its line-up of hands on technical training programs.
The Groves Center at Kalamazoo Valley has developed the next fast track career academy, adding to its line-up of hands on technical training programs.
The next Production Technician Academy at Kalamazoo Valley Community College begins on Jan. 30. Evening classes are now being offered. Classes will run from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Graduation will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4. Informational sessions about the Academy are set for 4 p.m. on Dec. 18 and Jan. 16 at The Groves Campus.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College’s newest career academy, Mechatronics, is being renamed to better describe the training and type of employment that graduates can expect to attain. The new training program is now called the Mechatronic Systems Technician Academy. This training program will prepare students to perform the work of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment that is controlled by electronic and computer driven components.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College is launching a new Career Academy called the Mechatronics Academy. This 18-week, full time, competency-based training program will prepare students for careers in automated industrial equipment maintenance and repair.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College will now call its custom corporate training center the Groves Center.
The Monroe Brown Foundation has contributed $12,800 to the Production Technician Academy scholarship fund at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, bringing the total of funds donated by area manufacturers and others to $56,800.
A new Production Technician Academy is being planned to support southwest Michigan-area advanced manufacturing employers.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College reported this week that it had received a significant financial gift that will be used for student scholarships.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013