LA Auto Show
Ford Motor Co. will show off an updated, simplified version of its highly criticized “My Ford Touch” connectivity system at the LA Auto Show.
LA Show and Detroit Show are the two big Auto shows.
Luxury cars and green cars will dominate late November show.
WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert wraps up the second day of press previews at the LA Auto Show.
As Ford prepares to unveil a complete overhaul of its upscale Lincoln brand, the company is using the LA Auto Show to introduce updated versions of two existing products, the MKT crossover, and MKS large car.
WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert looks at some of the interesting products introduced on the first day of the Los Angeles Auto Show
The new Cadillac XTS features a 3.6L direct injection engine and advanced all-wheel drive system, marking a shift to more-efficient performance in a spacious luxury sedan.
WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert tells us that GM’s Chevrolet Brand has a big presence at this year’s LA Auto Show.
Ford is moving its Escape small SUV more upscale, and making the vehicle more stylish.
With the “pony car” competition heating up, Ford is updating its Mustang for 2013, in advance of a total overhaul in another year or so.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013