The Los Angeles Kings have been in all types of jams during the past two postseasons. Just a few weeks ago, they even escaped the same 0-2 deficit they’re now facing in the Western Conference finals.
Bryan Bickell and Michal Handzus scored on consecutive shots in the second period, and the Chicago Blackhawks chased goalie Jonathan Quick on their way to a 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Sunday night in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals.
Jonathan Ericsson’s last second dramatics pushed the Detroit Red Wings to a 3-2 victory over the reigning Stanley Cup champions Los Angeles Kings.
Although the Los Angeles Kings cruised through the Stanley Cup playoffs last year, their regular-season run was far from a cakewalk.
The Los Angeles Kings have completed one of the most improbable playoff runs in the NHL, beating the New Jersey Devils 6-1 to capture their first Stanley Cup in team history.
The Los Angeles Kings missed an opportunity last week to earn their first win over the Detroit Red Wings this season and give a boost to their playoff hopes.
The Detroit Red Wings come from behind scoring two late goals to beat the Los Angeles Kings 4-3 Friday night.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013