Lake Winds Energy Park
Consumers Energy’s $250 million Lake Winds Energy Park began serving electric customers last week with a formal declaration that it has begun commercial operation.
Jackson-based Consumers Energy, Michigan’s largest renewable energy provider, said it received approval July 7 from the Mason County Planning Commission of the utility’s special land use permit application for its first wind park – the 100 megawatt Lake Winds Energy Park.
Consumers Energy’s Lake Winds Energy Park in Mason County has taken another step forward with the signing of two major construction and supply contracts. The utility’s first wind park is scheduled to begin operation in […]
Jackson-based Consumers Energy said Monday it had signed a contract with Vestas-American Wind Technology Inc. to supply 56 wind turbine generators for the utility’s Lake Winds Energy Park in Mason County. The wind park is […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013