KEMP, Texas — Texas-based Larson Electronics’ Magnalight LEDLB-24E lamps provided the blue light for Michigan’s Mackinac Bridge when NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski drove his No.2 Miller Lite Ford, the ‘Blue Deuce’, across the Michigan landmark. The […]
Nano Labs Corp. Monday announced the company has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Civik of Mexico. The NDA will allow Civik to review and test two of Nano Labs’ nanotechnologies, the nano insulate coatings and nano diamond applications, on Civik’s proprietary LED light system.
Dow Corning Sees Projected Global Growth of LED Lighting Linked to Adoption of Advanced Optical Silicones
The global LED market’s average compound annual growth will be as high as 33 percent through 2016, according to analyst firm McKinsey & Co. Midland-based Dow Corning — a global leader in silicones, silicon-based technology and innovation — expects that much of that growth will be contingent on the adoption of more advanced materials technologies.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology focused companies, institutions and groups.
The latest awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
Dakkota Integrated Systems Acquires Three Lighting Companies, Launches Dakkota Lighting Technologies
The auto supplier Dakkota Integrated Systems LLC announced the acquisition of three automotive, commercial and household lighting companies that will be combined into a new subsidiary, Dakkota Lighting Technologies LLC.
Relume Technologies, the Oxford manufacturer of light-emitting diode products and smart grid control systems for outdoor lighting, said it had been chosen by the city of Redlands, Calif., to retrofit its existing street lighting to Relume’s patented LED lights.
Most of us take pride in being able to see the fruits of our labor, basking in a job well done. Brett Spigarelli can bask in the red glow of a taillight going into production for the 2013 model year of several cars.
TOGGLED, the solid state lighting subsidiary of Altair Engineering Inc., reported Tuesday it has received 12 new LED lighting patents issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office in 2012.
Altair Tuesday formally announced the rebranding of its LED lighting subsidiary, ilumisys, to TOGGLED.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013