Matt’s Favorites: Ultra HDTV Amazing, Space Talk, God Particle, Galaxy S4 Hits The Streets And Much More
I complained that it was 50 miles away, on a weeknight, but in the end, there was just no question that I was going to go. Since I missed the Consumer Electronics Show this year, I had to. I had to know what a $17,000 TV looks like.
Whirlpool Corp. announced Wednesday that the United States International Trade Commission unanimously ruled that Samsung and LG had unlawfully priced their washing machines, hurting the U.S. clothes washer industry.
Consumers and businesses that bought certain LCD flat panels used in TVs, monitors and laptop computers can file claims for cash payments of $25 to $200 or more, based on the number of items purchased.
Benton Harbor-based Whirlpool Corp. said Friday that the United States District Court of Delaware ruled in favor of Whirlpool, affirming and expanding a jury’s unanimous March 2010 decision that some refrigerators built by South Korea’s LG infringe Whirlpool’s patented technology.
Benton Harbor-based Whirlpool Corp. announced that the United States District Court in Chicago refused to award any relief to LG on the last remaining claim over steam dryers in a lawsuit filed by LG in 2008.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013