Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
When the storm and its headlines have passed, however, the questions about the Benghazi tragedy should continue full force as November 6 continues to near. During the much-needed questioning and impending investigation, it would be grand if President Obama would remain presidential throughout the process.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
President Obama doesn’t want to have to answer the “difficult” questions on the economy, jobs, the turmoil related to America in the Middle East, and more so he avoids solid news programs to go on popular fluff shows to get softball questions.
Opinion: With Economics Intertwined With Foreign Affairs Romney Will Win The Final Presidential Debate
Romney’s ideas – if presented fresh and enthusiastically hopeful for America’s future – can be the final bump he needs to win this election.
It is unprecedented for a presidential candidate to have as many conflicts when it comes to foreign business ties as Mitt Romney.
It’s great that Obama made the binders the headlines since last Tuesday night’s debate because the truth about Mitt Romney’s record on hiring women and the truth about Obama’s alleged war on women is finally coming out – and helping Romney in the polls.
With the CBS Local Presidential Forum coming to a close Barack Obama and Mitt Romney take their chance to set the record straight, pointing out the false accusations their opponent has leveled and giving their response.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013