The inaugural Altair Enlighten Award competition for top ideas in “lightweighting” the automobile will announce its winner on the first day of the 2013 CAR Management Briefing Seminars, the Troy-based engineering company announced Friday.
FEV Inc., a developer of advanced powertrain and vehicle technologies, announced hat it has completed a Phase 2 Light-Duty Vehicle Mass Reduction and Cost Analysis Study under contract to the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
The Center for Automotive Research Tuesday announced the launch of the Coalition of Automotive Lightweighting Materials to support efforts by auto manufacturers to aggressively down-weight vehicles to improve performance, fuel economy and safety.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013