This week on Michigan Matters, Host Carol Cain talks with Rob Bliss and Jeff Barrett of Status Creative, the creative minds behind the YouTube sensation “Grand Rapids Lip Dub.
Grand Rapids Lip Dub creators Jeff Barrett and Rob Bliss stopped by the CBS 62 studio in Southfield to get a segment of CBS 62′s Chief Meteorologist Jim Madaus singing for their newest viral video project.
Grand Rapids lip dub czar Rob Bliss and Jeff Barrett will take to the streets of Detroit and other towns to ask folks to sing “Good Time” by Carly Rae Jepsen for a YouTube video project promoting Michigan.
Folks will be singing portions of Carly Rae Jepson’s “Good Time” at the Big House, Spartan Stadium, Comerica Park, various opera houses, theatres and other landmarks across the Mitten state.
This week on Michigan Matters, Carol Cain learns about the epidemic of kidney disease from Richard Carson and Dr. Noreen Rossi. Then she speaks with Rob Bliss, the creator of the Grand Rapids Lip Dub and his response to Newsweek.
It’s the hottest video to hit to YouTube in a while as Rob Bliss gives Eminem a run for the money of being hippest guy in Michigan.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013