Powerball is a game of numbers, and lottery officials say the majority of possible combinations have already been purchased ahead of Saturday night’s near-historic $600 million drawing.
The Michigan Lottery sees the Internet as its new frontier for business, where more tickets can be sold and games can be played to ultimately pump more money into public schools.
More than 3,500 lottery winners in Michigan received public assistance last year or lived with people on welfare, food stamps or other aid, a state agency reported earlier this week.
The Michigan Lottery plans to begin selling online subscriptions for games such as Mega Millions and Powerball starting this spring.
A woman who stole more than $23,000 in lottery tickets from a Michigan gas station where she worked has been sentenced to about 10 months in jail.
The powerball jackpot for Saturday night’s drawing is up to $100-million.
We now know who was holding that $1 million winning ticket from last week’s huge Powerball drawing.
At least two people in Michigan now have a lot of holiday cash, and some to spare.
Powerball fever has swept much of the nation with long lines forming as folks try to land themselves that ultimate stocking stuffer.
While many people played, no one matched all the numbers.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013