The state expects to receive more than $800,000 to continue a project that provides food aid with a debit-style card. Michigan hopes to provide more than 10,000 students with a $60 monthly stipend.
Michigan needs a new state agency to set and enforce standards for attorneys who represent poor criminal defendants, a commission said Friday after studying the state’s court-appointed system for lawyers.
In an approach intended to provide utility account stability for low income utility customers, Consumers Energy in partnership with The Salvation Army will create a three-year pilot program with a $1 million contribution. The program will focus on customers experiencing utility account arrearages.
Warren, N.J.-based Assurance Wireless, which provides free basic wireless phone service to low-income residents of Michigan and 10 other states, Monday announced more choices to give its customers the opportunity to pay to add voice […]
America’s No. 1 prepaid cell phone provider, TracFone Wireless Inc., announced that its federal Lifeline offering, SafeLink, will now offer participants of the program in Michigan the choice of three monthly plans, including up to […]
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013