Madison, Wis.-based TDS Telecommunications Corp. saiid Thursday that its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act stimulus-funded broadband Internet project in Chatham, Mich. is now accessible to nearly everyone living in the area.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
Madison, Wis.-based TDS Telecommunications Corp. Tuesday hosted a groundbreaking ceremony in the Upper Peninsula’s Chatham to mark the beginning of construction on TDS’ first broadband stimulus project.
The area around a small town in the Central Upper Peninsula will be getting broadband data service soon under a grant from the federal stimulus.
Madison, Wis.-based Gentel Biosciences, a leader in proteomics tools, and the Grand Rapids-based Van Andel Research Institute, a biomedical research institute, jointly announce today the granting of U.S. Patent 7,838,634 for a new method to profile changes in the glycosylation of proteins captured on the surface of an antibody array slide.
Three men are in custody after allegedly robbing a jewelry store in Madison Heights and then leading police on a chase all the way to Detroit.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013