An appeals court has upheld a decision dismissing a lawsuit against ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, who was accused of obstructing a murder investigation.
Frustrated Detroit firefighters and police officers took their message to Mayor Dave Bing’s home on Friday.
It was a startling scene outside of the Manoogian Mansion in Detroit Wednesday morning, after emergency crews and several police cars responded to the home.
Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, visited the historic neighborhood a few days ago and introduced himself to the neighbors.
A judge has awarded $167,000 to an attorney for part of his work on a lawsuit that accused a former Detroit mayor of sandbagging a murder investigation.
A cousin of ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick faces sentencing in her racketeering and embezzlement case.
The lawsuit filed by the family of murdered exotic dancer Tamara Greene against the City of Detroit has been dismissed.
U.S. District Court Judge Gerald Rosen has adjourned a hearing into the lawsuit filed by the family of Tamara Greene, without issuing an opinion as to whether the suit will go to trial.
A cousin of ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has pleaded guilty to racketeering and embezzlement in the theft of nearly $20,000 from a mayoral mansion restoration bank account.
Nneka Cheeks will stand trial for embezzlement in the theft of nearly $20,000 from the Manoogian Mansion restoration fund.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013