More than 2½ tons of linemen, five trades, one quarterback and no Manti Te’o.
Manti Te’o's stock has fluctuated between a late-first and second-round pick amongst the litany of mock drafts that have been published in recent weeks.
It’s hard to resist cracking jokes at the expense of Manti Te’o, but it’s even harder not to be impressed with the job he did handling the biggest crowd in combine history when he stepped to the podium on Saturday.
Did the University of Michigan “catfish” its own student athletes to teach them a lesson?
A Manti Te’o roundup, Terrell Suggs and Wes Welker’s wife actually say what everyone else is thinking – plus, Kris Humphries gets qwned via Twitter in this week’s That Thing You Missed! by: @TaraLipinsky Kris […]
Of course, as players were interviewed at the Tigers caravan, we had to find out if any player had a reaction to the Manti Te’o hoax story — and pitcher Phil Coke was just the player to go to.
The Manti Te’o girlfriend hoax has yet another reveal, but hopefully this one will answer more questions than it raises.
Deadspin truly did their homework before releasing their findings and should be applauded for what true journalism is meant to be, which is following every lead and leaving no stone unturned, making sure the story is correct the first time.
Things are still very unclear in the Manti Te’o story.
People might think Te’o is telling the truth.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013