The newly named “Ford Assembly Plant” in Flat Rock is celebrating a bright future.
General Motors is putting $200 million into its Lordstown, Ohio plant to build the second generation Chevrolet Cruze.
A new auto interiors plant is about to create 500 jobs on Detroit’s west side.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
Mitt Romney’s contortions to differentiate offshoring from outsourcing don’t matter to those who lost their jobs because of it.
Some new help could be coming for people looking for jobs in Metro Detroit.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. announced that three companies were approved for incentives by the Michigan Strategic Fund through the Michigan Business Development and Community Revitalization Programs to support their expansions in the state.
The great-grandson of Henry Ford told the Mackinac Policy Conference Thursday morning that America has a newfound respect for manufacturing, a field that can and should be green.
Ninety-five years ago, guns, bombs, airplane engines, boats, and even an early cruise missile were coming off Detroit’s automotive lines.
A new Production Technician Academy is being planned to support southwest Michigan-area advanced manufacturing employers.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013