Tia Skinner’s life sentence will be revisited because the U.S. Supreme Court banned mandatory no-parole sentences for teens convicted of murder. She was 17 at the time of the deadly attack.
A teen convicted of murdering her father and trying to kill her mother in a knife attack at their St. Clair County home says she regrets everything and blames her actions on a “bad temper.”
An 18-year-old woman, her ex-boyfriend and his neighbor are due in a Port Huron courtroom Monday for a pre-trial hearing in a knife attack that left her father dead and her mother seriously wounded.
Seventeen-year-old Tia Marie Mitchell-Skinner of Yale has been ordered to stand trial for the murder of her father and the brutal stabbing of her mother.
A middle school teacher described in court Tuesday how her mortally wounded husband fended off two masked men who stabbed them in their bedroom in the middle of the night, chasing them from the home […]
Michigan State Police say arraignments will likely take place Sunday for three suspects jailed in connection with a deadly stabbing in Yale.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013