A former Detroit Lions prospect who authorities say abducted his son and took him to South Dakota without the approval of the boy’s mother has been sentenced to 90 days in jail.
Mark Grabowski of Hartland Township, a onetime Detroit Lions prospect, pleaded guilty to unlawful retention of a child by a parent.
A former Detroit Lion remains locked in a custody dispute over his 11-year-old son after being accused of parental kidnapping.
The F.B.I. has arrested Mark Grabowski at a hunting ranch in South Dakota where he was recently employed.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013