Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford refuses to blame his lackluster season on a depleted surrounding cast.
Has Schwartz lost control of the team?
Matt Stafford told Valenti and Foster how the momentum of the game changed with the fumble in the second quarter …
Sounding a more like Bill Clinton than himself, Stafford, who is battling bronchitis, spoke about the disappointing loss on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.
Days after the annual Lions Thanksgiving Day game Mike Valenti and Terry Foster went head-to-head with Detroit Lions starting quarterback Matthew Stafford on 97.1 The Ticket Tuesday.
“We’ve got to take the steps needed to play better this week,” Stafford said. “Find a way to get back to that … it’s a team game, it’s all about winning and losing.”
Detroit dominated the game from start to finish, building a solid lead before halftime and coasting after the break.
Mike Valenti and Terry Foster went head-to-head with Detroit Lions starting quarterback Matthew Stafford on 97.1 The Ticket Tuesday.
Stafford was injured late in Detroit’s loss Sunday at Tennessee.
Terry Foster asked Stafford if there was a game today — could he play?
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013