A judge has ordered the Detroit International Bridge Co. to surrender control of its portion of a project on the U.S. side of the international crossing to MDOT.
The EPIC-MRA survey found that 60 percent now support the Detroit River International Crossing proposal.
The owner and president of the Ambassador Bridge will not be going back to jail, at least for now.
Following nearly two years of disputes, the company that controls the Ambassador Bridge says it will comply with a judge’s order to complete the “Gateway Project.”
Attorneys for embattled Ambassador bridge executives Matty Moroun and Dan Stamper are working to keep them out of jail for good.
After spending a night in jail, the President of the Ambassador Bridge Company is speaking out on what he says is misinformation about the Gateway Project.
The Michigan appeals court has ordered the release of Ambassador Bridge owner Manuel “Matty” Moroun and his top business associate after a night in jail for contempt.
Lawyers for Matty Moroun and Dan Stamper are trying again to win their release at the Michigan appeals court.
Attorneys for Moroun plan to file a second appeal Friday to get the 84-year-old businessman out of jail.
The Ambassador Bridge owner’s son says his elderly father was given no warning of what would happen today when he entered the court.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013