The Michigan Department of Transportation says a project to resurface 3.4 miles of Groesbeck Highway (M-97) in Macomb County is scheduled to begin Monday, March 18.
The Metro Region 2013 program will provide roughly $142 million to improve 80 miles of pavement and roughly $45 million to upgrade 15 bridges to good condition.
The Michigan Department of Transportation (M-DOT) says it will be making repairs on I-94, I-696, I-75 and Woodward Avenue this summer.
The Michigan Department of Transportation says one-fifth of the lights along freeways in Metro Detroit aren’t working — and copper thieves are mainly to blame.
MDOT put up a curve warning sign over a year ago at the I-75- Nine Mile curve.
In 2012, MDOT repaired 67 bridges and improved 87 miles of pavement in the Metro Region.
Officials say human remains found at the site of a road resurfacing project in Michigan’s northeastern Lower Peninsula have been identified as being those of American Indians.
The salt sheds are loaded and county crews are ready for the first accumulating snowfall of the year, according to the Michigan Department of Transportation.
The Michigan Department of Transportation is making travel easier for those fortunate enough to have World Series tickets for home games at Comerica Park Oct. 27-29.
You see them more and more around the state. We’re talking about roundabouts. Also called a traffic circle, a roundabout is a circular intersection design increasingly used by MDOT.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013