Calvin Johnson is downplaying whatever was wrong with his fingers last year.
It’s fitting that Calvin Johnson received a handful of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gifts on Christmas, because it appears as if Megatron has found the secret of the ooze.
What Megatron represents needs to be celebrated and everyone in the Lions organization needs to expect more from the team.
For the second time this season, the Lions have stepped in to “clarify” comments superstar Calvin Johnson made about his own injuries.
Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson joined Stoney, Bill & Sara for his weekly chat on Wednesday.
The Lions are blaming the wind, but the wind didn’t blow the ball out of Nate Burleson’s hand. The wind didn’t make Megatron drop passes.
Johnson’s one chance to grab the spotlight every year has been when Detroit hosts the Thanksgiving Day game. For once, the Lions figure to be viable when they take on the Packers in the early holiday game this year.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013