Men and women handle stress differently. Most people probably would agree with that statement, but researchrs at Michigan Technological University are pinpointing the physiological reasons behind what is, indeed, fact.
Having diabetes may cause women to experience a greater degree of hearing loss as they age, especially if the metabolic disorder is not well controlled with medication, according to a study from Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
According to a new study, the average Michigan woman earns over $13,000 less than a man.
Higher levels of testosterone help men win a female’s attention in direct competition with another man, according to a new study at Wayne State University.
Michigan State Police say arraignments will likely take place Sunday for three suspects jailed in connection with a deadly stabbing in Yale.
The famed pastor of a Georgia megachurch said Sunday that he will fight allegations that he lured young men into sexual relationships, stressing that he’d be back to lead the church the next week.
Does declining testosterone level impact a man’s physical health and will testosterone therapy help? Those are questions researchers at twelve sites around the country are trying to answer.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013