They’re sweet, they’re cuddly, and they all want someone to love, but there’s something else our pets of the week have in common.
Witnesses say a car described as a 2006 or 2007 silver Chevy Impala LX with chrome trim containing two African-American men stopped to let the dog out of the car and then one of the men stabbed the dog in the eye before driving off.
When your name is Spirit, you don’t have much choice — You’ve pretty much have to Sparkle.
The Michigan Humane Society will host clinics offering low-cost vaccinations and microchipping.
After months of being cooped up inside, most metro Detroit pet owners — and pets — have to be wondering: “Is it spring yet?”
Take, for instance, this Mikey, a smiling 1-year-old, 57-pound Pit Bull/Rottweiler mix — who’s an energetic bundle of puppy love.
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul — and with one look into the soulful eyes of our pets of the week, you’ll be hooked.
His only soft spot? He just might give you a cavity, he’s that sweet.
The Michigan Humane Society has created a group for those grieving the loss of a pet.
The Michigan Humane Society warns that some of your holiday decorations could pose a danger to your pet.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013